Saturday, May 12, 2007

Always Lookin

For something to post about, so I am taking Wendy's tag to whoever wanted to do this!

First, the rules: each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog the rules and answers. Then you choose seven people and make sure to leave a comment on their blog.

1.) I am 26 and mostly sure we are DONE having kids. We have a almost 7 year old and a almost 3 year old!

2.)When I was in 4th grade someone stepped on my thumb when we were ice skating (i had fallen and someone came to help me). I had to have reconstructive surgery on my thumb and had one of those pins in it, that they yanked out without telling me...ouch! My thumb is totally fine, it just has a funky scar.

3.) I broke my leg on Christmas day when I was 5. I was sledding with my uncle and we hit a tree.

4.) During my 6 1/2 year marriage, God saved me from being a widow 2 times...Josh has had 2 very life threatening accidents, but God wants him here for some reason, so he saved him!

5.) I want to travel to Africa someday...thinking I want to help women in childbirth and learning how to care for their children in correct ways.

6.) I wouldn't mind adopting a child from another country, I have a heart for adoption, I just don't know if it is God's plan for us to adopt or for me to work with adoption in some way...I carry a prophetic word that was spoken over me sometime ago...just waiting for more clarification and activation.

7.) I collect PEZ dispensers, I am not an avid collector, but I have lots!! My hubby collects Hot wheels. I guess we are kids at heart. When we have our own home, we want to make our office fun and display our collections, because I don't like the rest of my home cluttered with knickknacks, but think it would be fun for the office!!

Ok I tag whoever wishes to do this!! It is fun!!

No comments: