Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by Wendy for this meme! I have never seen this one before and it was pretty fun! Enjoy!

Here is what you do…

…remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump the others up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom spot.

1. A Lifetime
2. Kristin
3. Erin
4. Wendy
5. Donna

Next, select five people to tag.

1. Rebekah
2. Margo
3. Crystal
4. Vicky (NurseMom)
5. Autumn

What were you doing 10 years ago?

10 years ago I was 16! Just got my drivers permit a month or so ago, I also got a brand new car!! A Toyota Corolla. My dad leased me a car, he didn't want his baby girl driving around a junker. Don't be jealous, I had to pay for it monthly and for insurance. I worked at Sportmart and The Pretzel Oven. I hung out with Angela and Shara all the time. We had a blast!!

What were you doing a year ago?

Last year I was chasing around a 19 month old. I would say it was a little easier than chasing around a 2 1/2 year old this year. He didn't argue last year, I didn't have to bribe him into everything and he did what he was told!

5 snacks that you enjoy

1. Honey Sesame sticks from Trader Joes
2. Yummy summer fruit
3. Sweets
4. Goldfish crackers;)
5. Chips

5 song that you know all the lyrics

1. Before He Cheats: Carrie Underwood~me too, Wendy!..we lost our cd though=(
2. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star..LOL
3. Unwritten: Natasha ??
4. Lips of an Angel: Hinder~OOOO Love it too!
5. ALL the Christian songs on 99.5 The Fish=)

5 things that you would do if you were a millionaire

1. Pay off our debt as well as all our families debt, sounds good to me!
2. Buy a house!!!!
3. Replace my deteriorating Jeep ( pay it off first!)
4. College funds for my kiddos
5. Get some plastic surgery (Yeah, I am not afraid to admit it)~ I probably would too Wendy!
LOL!!

5 bad habits

1. Not putting stuff away
2. Too much time on the computer
3. Yelling
4. Bad eating habits
5. Spending too much money

5 things that you like doing

1. Being on the computer(blogging!)
2. Going shopping to find good deals!
3. Eating
4. Spending time with my hubby
5. Being a friend to people

5 things you would never wear again

1. Turtlenecks...I don't even like those kind of sweaters
2. Tapered jeans
3. Saddle shoes (except for a dress up party for the 50's..wait is that the right decade??)
4. MC Hammer pants
5. Leg warmers

5 favorite toys

1. Computer
2. Camera...I am bored with mine and really want a new one!
3. Kitchen cooking stuff.. I like my chopper, My VitaMix, (ours was free-a hand me down) and I love the sifter it makes the powdered sugar look so pretty!
4. Scrapbook stuff...If I ever get a chance to look at it again=(
5. My husband!!!LOL=) I just love to cuddle with him and talk to him. No dirty minds, now. We are married, but I didn't mean this in any inappropriate way!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

So funny! I almost put Michael as one of my fav. toys also! Guess I should have:) LOL! Great answers:)

Bek said...

hey, i did this tag before!