Friday, May 04, 2007

Exactly

I have found the perfect business cards site!

Josh hired a friend who is a graphic designer and we finally have our logo!
(I will post it soon!)

We previously ordered some generic business cards from some really cheap place, they were ok but we decided we wanted something a little bit better. This site seems to have just what we were looking for. Many different options to choose from to make them noticeable!!
They seem to have great prices and they allow you to upload your own logo! Perfect.

Our goal was to order some this weekend so we could send more flier by the
end of next week. Perfect timing!! I will let you know how they turn
out.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thanks for letting us know about this site! I am trying to start my own scrapbooking business so I needed some cards! It's fun making the different ones!