Tuesday, March 11, 2008

PARTY!!

5 minutes for mom is hosting

Ultimate Blog Party 2008

Welcome to MY party!

What is a party without good food right?

My favorite kind of party is when some people bring dessert and some bring appetizers!
That always means there will be lots of good things to eat.

To welcome you to my blog I will be giving away some of our areas well-know chocolate from Malley's Chocolates
I am thinking some Malley Oh's and some Nutmallow, but we will see what I decide on when I get there, because they have lots of great stuff!
***You need to sign up here!***


FREE CHOCOLATE, just for visiting and getting to know me.
How cool is that?

I love to give gifts so, here is a chance for me to do so!

Now let me introduce myself:
My name is Donna, and I have been blogging for a LONG time.
About 4 years. I copied some friends and I am still here today.
I am a Christian, I love Jesus.
I stay at home to take care of my kids full-time.
I have a 7 1/2 year old girl and a 3 1/2 year old boy.
I just turned 27 on March 4th, and have been married for 7 years.
I am also taking some on-line classes at our local community college, just the basics, until I decide what I really want to do when I grow up!
(I want to be a midwife or a social worker)
My husband has his own business, this is his second year on his own, and things are going GREAT.
He works on slate roofs, he also does tile and copper work, not shingle roofs.

If you want to know more, come back or read some old posts.
I try to post on a variety of things.
I really hope to make some new "blog buds"!

You will also notice random "paid" posts, sorry, gotta support my Target habit somehow!
It isn't too bad though, I always try to post a personal post after the paid ones so you have something good to read when you get here.

I hope you enjoyed your visit!

Some of my favorite prizes being given away are

#78-50 custom photo cards from Polka Dot Bumble Bee
#132- A great book from Becoming His
#114- $20 from Lush from After a Cup of Coffee...or Two
#53 skin care goodies from Skin Care Girl





8 comments:

Wendy said...

Any alcohol with that chocolate?!? LOL!! I heart you Donna:)

daniele @ domestic serenity said...

I love Target too!! :o) happy party and stop by if you have a chance.

Melissa~ said...

Hey nice to meet you! I love your bright colors!

I have a Target thing too. How do they do that to us??

Look forward to getting to know you!
Brought ya a little hostess gift!

See you soon,

Melissa~
Pink Paper Peppermints

Melissa said...

Nice Blog Party!!

Unknown said...

SO chocolates yum! I always enjoy your site. Been reading since we were swap partners

Toby Parsons said...

I'm popping in for your party! :) I LOVE Resurrection Eggs! I bought those for my grandchildren!

Please swing by my party for awhile! :)

Jenna said...

I have also been reading since our swap! I was a little busy for the party business, but I'm glad you participated!

Margo said...

Happy belated birthday, Donna!!

I love chocolate! ;-)