Friday, March 21, 2008

The joys!

Today was M girls first day of Spring break, and I need a break already!
I am usually a very blessed momma, my kids rarely wake up in the nighttime.
Between the 2 of them I was up 4-5 times.
Not sure what E's problem was, just whining and not telling us what was bugging him.
Merci woke up with a fever,and then brought her stuff into our room to sleep, but didn't go back to sleep. she was talking, writing in her diary etc.
She could have done it in her own room.
Geesh.
I had a huge list of stuff to get done for easter etc. Tomorrow is moving day for my Grandma, so we will be busy.
Well when we were out Merci got feverish again, and has been complaining of a sore throat for a few days, and since a not came home from school saying a few cases of strep were reported in her class, I figured I would take her in to rule it out.
After calling our Dr. we made arrangement to get a cheap visit (currently have no ins).
It ended up she didn't have strep. Which is good, but probably means she probably has the flu, which there is nothing we can do for, so here is hoping to a quick recovery and no spreading of germs to any of us, since we have a long weekend!

~Have a great Easter~

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Aww poor Merci! I hope that she feels better super fast! And writing in her diary...so freakin' adorable:) Have a super weekend my friend!! Enjoy Easter with your family...we will be hunting for eggs in two feet of snow!! YEAH...

Gina said...

I hope Merci feels better. There is nothing worse than our little ones being sick. Hopefully you can find a way to get insurance soon. I'm a little worried for you there -- stay healthy! ; )