Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Naked Naturals

I had the wonderful opportunity to sample some naked naturals shampoo and conditioner.

I was very excited to try new shampoo. I am always looking for something better to help my hair stay healthy. When I opened the package I immediately notice how thick the shampoo was. Some shampoo is so runny you wonder how it could even clean your hair. The thickness of the shampoo really caught my attention. I love the fact that is all natural and doesn't contain some of the harsh chemicals other shampoos do. It cleaned so well. I didn't feel any weird residue or sticky feeling to my hair, which I do with others.
Sometimes I even have to wash my hair two times to get it to feel clean...NOT with Naked Naturals. One application and it was clean..I could tell.
I loved the smell, so soft and pleasing.

If you are looking for a natural shampoo, you might want to give this product a try!


Naked Naturals is something I would purchase to use for myself. As soon as I get rid of what I have, I will be trying out this shampoo and conditioner (Yeah for a $1 off coupon) for a long period of time...I would love my hair to be 7x stronger as they claim.

The company philosophy is great and I think their product is too.




1 comment:

VICTORIA said...

I'll have to try that out! I have very dry brittle hair, and have to use tons of different conditioners to keep it tame! ha!