Sunday, March 02, 2008

On the up

I think things are finally getting better. After over 24 hours of a 101 fever, it has finally broken.
I was miserable. Thank God my husband was home to take care of me and the kids the past 3 days, I don't know how I could have done it.

Now back to regularly scheduled life.

*English annotated bibliography and working thesis due today by midnight.
*Birthday dinner fro ME tonight (got better just in time for the important stuff!)
****My Grandma's house has been on the market for almost a year and it finally sold this week, so we have lots to do to help her get packed and find a new home to live in by April 3. Since she has been living there for 40+ years it is a good thin we already did the bulk of the cleaning out of the attic and basement etc, so there isn't too much more than the stuff she will be taking to pack up.***

Be back soon!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

oh...I am so glad that you are feeling better:)

I hope that you have an awesome birthday!!

Renata said...

I've got a nasty head cold, I can't imagine having chest pain and fever. I'm glad you are feeling better. Is it your birthday you are talking about?

Anonymous said...

yea for you feeling better and yea for your grandma! i remember you saying that was hard on her.