Thursday, March 20, 2008

An excerpt...

... from my little notebook, not really a journal, I keep tit in my purse and write grocery lists, to do lists, my thoughts, etc.

Yesterday morning J let me sleep...til 10. He even brought me home BK...Mocha Joe=)
Right after I woke up I ate read E man 4-5 books and then continued to play with him-
we played dominoes (stood them up and let him knock them down over and over)-we learned some letter-did some "school" books. The computer was NOT my first priority like usual (yeah me!!)
We ate lunch, actually sat down and ate lunch (very rare...he usually doesn't eat), he was allowed to play for another 10 minutes and then up to bed we went...no fuss, not fight...peaceful...Hmmm, see what happens when his little love tank is full.
As I was checking out a fellow bloggers blog, I saw that todays Bible reading started with Deut 8, so I began to read. It was exactly what we have been proclaiming and sensing for our lives this year...and then I realized the dream I had this morning:

I had a dream that we moved into some friends house. They were moving to a better home, yet this home was beautiful. They left a ton of stuff, stuff that we liked and would use-treasures. And then we went out back and there was this river flowing thought the back yard...which I was annoyed about because I couldn't let the kids outside by themselves. But....

What the heck it went along with Deut 8 and it was what we have felt the Lord has for us this year. I am so excited and so grateful God is leaving us little bits of HOPE along the way.

His rivers of love and provision are flowing for us=)

2 comments:

Mrs. Stam said...

God speak in all sort of ways! thanks for sharing

Heather said...

I love when you dream something or think about something out of nowhere and then you are hit with the meaning of it. It is awesome to see how God communicates with us:) Have a great weekend!