Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My only day

My only day this week at home.
Yesterday and every other day this week we have something to do. Which is fine, but makes me want free days.
I like to roam around the house and clean only what I feel like cleaning.
Today that seems to be our room, mostly consisting of folding, sorting and putting away clothes and the hallway linen closet. Stuff has been thrown in there long enough, time for some de-cluttering!
Folded towels nicer, a de-cluttered the various baskets, threw away all expired unidentifiable meds, and have a whole bag of garbage already (grocery bag).
I should go pick some stuff up at the library,and get a new filter for the humidifier, E is starting to get chest congestion.
Got new curtains for the kitchen yesterday, almost 5 years here and I have never had any.
3 panels for less that $15 made the decision easy.
2 valences for big window one roll up cloth shade for the small, would like to check other Walmarts for more roll up shade ones (striped). I like them better. The valances have a floral design and stripes, I am not into floral, it is cute, just not my usual choice.
We will see how motivated I am.
(I will post pics for your opinion later)
It's noon I should shower=)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see pics!