Monday, March 17, 2008

Flaunt it Friday...err..Monday

I was really excited to take part in Flaunt it Friday over at Taken with a Grain of Salt:

I am a few days late, but...Hey! We have been in our rental house for about 5 years, when we moved in, it was really outdated and not my style, after years of living in it like that we finally did put some money into it.
We have painted every room, except the kitchen (too much work involved).
I am finally loving my home.
I love what the paint did to this place and I like most of our deco and furniture.


So I will quit rambling and show you one of my favorite decorations in my home.
My other favorite is a mural on our bedroom wall done by a super talented artist friend.



I am not sure I like the drawer unit, but it was my great grandmothers and it isn't bad, I would just prefer something more modern, but I will be grateful until then.
I do love the storage it has!
Oh, and the top of it usually is piled with junk, but I cleaned it off (moved it to another table just for you!)



My wonderful husband took and idea I had and built this shelf for me!
I change the deco on it randomly.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK. Now I'm definitely hiring your husband to copy that Ralph Lauren piece!

Thanks for playing!

KC said...

WOW I love that.. I want one. :)

BTW I'm KC and I found your blog by a comment you left at Heather's 10000 things to be Happy about, blog.. I saw a new blogger who I hadn't meet before and Just had to stop by and say Hi. Your blog looks great.. I'll be back to read more later when it's not 12:30 AM LOL.. must get off the computer and get to sleep..
It was nice meeting you..
KC
www.mindlesschatterofabusymom.blogspot.com

FlipFlop Mom said...

OHHHHHHHHH I think it looks GREAT!! He did a GREAT job... I love the color on the walls.. ( I couldn't ever achieve this.. it saddened me)... and the dresser.. I think looks PERFECT there!!

VICTORIA said...

Love that color...I think I'd be scared to go red, but hey, I think I should've been more scared to go brown! Did you see my pics I posted? Days ago...you'll have to browse.

Anonymous said...

love that shelf!
what's josh working on next? :P