Friday, March 14, 2008

It's Friday

not that it means much around here. Just another day.
No plans this weekend...actually we will be playing Monopoly tomorrow night at my uncles house. like 5 boards of monopoly. I have never played but I always hear about the fun they have, so we are joining in this time!
Should be fun.

I did go to the mall with a friend.
Our boys are only a few weeks old and love each other so much.
We took them to see the Easter Bunny.
The funny thing was that neither of them, knew who he was.
HAHA.
Ethan was refusing to see him, until he saw he was giving away candy=)

We all just ate dinner, turkey burgers and strawberry, banana fruit bowls.
Now we are all sitting around doing our own thing.

I still have to post pics of my curtains and I also started a pottery class and need to show you what I made the other night.

Be back soon!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Our weekend is pretty relaxed also. I am not sure if I am happy about that though. I can't wait to hear about your pottery class. HOW FUN:) I am thinking of taking Wesley to a paint your own pottery place this weekend. Hmmm....