Tuesday, March 04, 2008

My Day

started off with the norm...getting M girl ready and taking her to school.

I then came home to a still sleeping hubby and son. Woke son up, rushed him out the door to my grandma's to help her get a start on packing. We did a good job! You do accumulate a lot of stuff after 40+ years of being in a house.

Came home took a nap, was woke up by my hubby and a new laptop in my face. Am I spoiled this year or what???

We then did some stuff around here...like mopping the kitchen floor so we don't stick to it anymore, and then headed to Olive Garden for dinner...in the middle of a freezing rain storm...the ride home was a little stressful (I was driving...and 4 wheel drive still makes it scary in 2 inches of sleet).

Now I am getting some use out of this shiny new toy...I love it...so NEW and I don't have to beat on it for the screen to work (yep, I seriously had to beat the other one).

And now I will be heading to bed, because I am still getting over being sick. And since I am now an old lady 9 is pretty late=)

Night Night!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Yeah...27 is sooo old:) LOL!! Everytime you all get bad weather it comes our way:( Thanks for the warning!! Maybe a delay tomorrow?!? I can sleep in ! WOO HOO!!

How sweet of your hubby to get you a new laptop. He gets you all the good stuff:) I am still so very jealous of your iphone. Michael said I could get one, but we would have to switch servers and he wont do that. Maybe something similar will come out to us cellular,which is what we have?

Sorry this is so long! Have a great night and sleep well...

VICTORIA said...

27...oh, you are such a kid still. I am 31. I feel so much older, yet it feels as if yesterday I was 21 partying it up. Time surely flies!
Remember that show, 30-something? Yeah, not 20-something. They don't consider you old till you hit 30. Unfortunately :(

Melissa said...

Happy Belated Bday! Congrats on your new laptop. Very jealous over here! ha ha