Sunday, March 09, 2008

It Came

The snow came, it snowed for over 36 hours. We have a few feet of snow.
Airport closed, no mail, churches closed today, CRAZY.

We still headed out to dinner last night and one couple came with us. It was a nice relaxed night. YUMMY Mexican food.

With a 4 wheel drive vehicle and fearless husband driver the roads aren't much of an obstacle.

Lost an hour of sleep last night, but in reality the kids slept in, we didn't get out of bed till 9..I mean 10.

I just want to go shopping with my birthday gift cards, darn it.
I have to use my free Cold Stone ice cream coupon within 2 days or it expires, I better get to it, I cannot let it expire.

Sitting around today, not sure what to do.
Sick of TV and computer.

My son is so cute!

I am rambling so I will be done.
Bye!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

We were waiting for Lani to take a nap also. It never happened so we ventured out. Can you believe that my grocery store has carts that the kids can watch cartoons in? YAY!!! I know it's crazy, but perfect for napless babies.