Saturday, December 01, 2007

OK, I will play

I was tagged first by Victoria and then by Melissa

Instructions: When tagged, you have to link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules just before your list, then list eight random facts about yourself. At the end of your post, you must tag and link to eight other people.

1. My right thumb was ice skated over and I had to have the tendon stitched back together and plastic surgery...but you can still see the scar.
2. I used to love Michael Jordan, I had a life size cut out of him in my room...LOL
3. I dream of being a midwife
4. or and an adoption agent
5. I love snowflake Christmas decorations
6. I love to use coupons
7. My middle name is Rochelle
8. I remember my dad telling me he was going to put his turtle in my bed when I was young, I was scared and remember it until this day.

1.I like the Blue M&M guy
2. I love the movie Fast and the Furious, I always tell my hubby I want to goto CA and join the street racing scene..LOL I want a bright pink car that screams I am a girl and YES I have a sweet car.
3. We recently watch Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift and now I want to learn to drift, it is so sweet!
4. I like Metallica, and I like country music (total opposite I know)
5. I was the first to get married out of my close friends, I was 19
6. I don't like feet, I am very particular about whose feet I like.
7. I still wrestle with my 3 brothers, I can almost kick their butts
8. I want a kitten...SOON.

I am supposed to tag 8 people but I won't, this meme has been going around a lot, if you want to play go ahead and do so, i do like to read other peoples!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I want a kitten too! Oh, and the turtle thing...hilarious!

Bek said...

okay, i did not know a lot of these things about you....i liked michael jordan too...but i dont' think that much (to get a lifesize poster) :) .....and the turtle thing made me laugh/cringe too! :)

and you still wrestle with your brother???? :)

funny....cheryl does too....i will never let my brother touch me again. he beat me up too much growing up.