Thursday, December 13, 2007

Innocence

The innocence and simplicity of the child's mind cracks me up!

Today I had a few errands to run with Merci after school (E stayed with daddy).

We had to take some gifts to the local Marine base to donate to Toys for Tots, when we walked in the office, she asked if the soldiers live there, she said there were beds and lockers. ( I was nervous because there a bunch of guys standing around...so I didn't look up, just put the bags down and left.) And as we were walking to the car she saw all the hummers and camo vehicles and said,

"Oh, I guess this must be the place where they fight the wars."

After dropping off the toys we headed to the bank, which is in a strip of stores.
She saw the sign for Hollywood Videos and exclaimed

"Oh, Mommy, can we go to Hollywood...PLEASE"

I explained to her that it was Hollywood video, where you rent videos.
HAHA!

What a goof=)




2 comments:

Margo said...

I just love the things kids can come up with. Good for you for getting those down!

Bek said...

too cute, those are good ones :)