Monday, December 03, 2007

Like it

I really like that my daughter has a school uniform at her school. I never thought I would. It is so easy in the morning, she has 5 shirts and 2 pairs of pants, 4 skirts and lots of socks. She picks what she wants and, it matches, it is appropriate and we are all happy.

I have been having a some problems now that it is winter, she only has short sleeve shirts, so I have to find stuff to go under them. I have one long sleeve white shirt and a turtle neck, but she is pretty firm in not wanting to wear the turtleneck (which I can;t really blame her, I hate them too).

So needless to say when I was asked to pick a cool free shirt and do a review on it from Clothing for All, I was so happy to find a mock turtleneck. A white one, in her size! It will keep her warm at school and won't irritate her neck=) A win, win situation.

If you are looking for a specific kind of shirt, check out Clothing for All, they carry many style in every size. Their turn around time was fantastic!



1 comment:

Wendy said...

I WISH that Wesley's school had a uniform. It would make things so much easier.