Wednesday, December 26, 2007

We all got spoiled

My kids got so much stuff, I don't even think I could list it all. They were very Thankful for all of it, and had good attitudes all day. I was very proud of them.

I got so much stuff, I kinda felt bad.

My husband spoiled me rotten and surprised me big time...are you ready...I got a Carrie Underwood CD, Rush Hour 3 dvd (I love Jackie Chan), I got a beautifully framed Thomas Kinkade painting, slippers, digital photo frame...and drum roll please....an iphone!!!!!!!!!!
My aunt had on when she was in for Thanksgiving and I had so much fun playing around with it, I whined that I wanted one, but not seriously. He said I could return it for a laptop, but I wanted the iphone, it is so fun, and I can e-mail and blog anywhere I want! How much more could I ask for??

So what did you get?

PS...we never spend this much money on one another, but with Josh starting his own business, we have kinda spoiled each other the past month.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I am glad to hear that you all had such a nice time and I am EXTREMELY jealous of your iPhone!! Michael says that I am not allowed to have one since I am on the computer enough as it is:) LOL!! Yay for being spoiled everyonce in a while! Michael and I are buying a new stove instead of getting things for each other. Our relatives give a lot of cash, so we use that for fun! Boring I know.

Andrea said...

Oooooh...lucky you!! That iphone sounds really nice! :) Glad to hear that your Christmas was great though!

Drea said...

those iphones do look neat :-) how fun.

Travis always spoils me no matter what I tell him.

He got me a sewing table (i was sewing on a tv stand... that was maybe 1 1/2 foot by 2 foot haha).

$50.00 to victoria secret to purchase a nice bra (I only own one good bra LOL)

few other goodies.
he also fixed out cars cd player.. its been broken for almost a year.
so that was kinda a combo gift.
and he of course spoiled himself and got a navication thingy for the car.. which is great for him because he visits so many people in the church.. makes his job a lot easier in that area.

we didnt go crazy though because we're almost done getting completely out of debt! next years the year, hehe... and after that we can buy a new minivan (ours is dying and our nissan is on its last leg 2 at 200,000 miles).

thats so funny you like jackie chan LOL. :-D

Crystal said...

Everyone deserves to get spoiled once in a while. This is the first year Caleb and I didn't get anything for each other. Lets see, I got fuzzy socks, chocolate, gift cards to Carraba's AND Red Lobster, and lots of moola. Seriously I couldn't have asked for more. Really, that was enough for me!

Renata said...

My kids got spoiled too. I was really overwhelmed but considering we weren't sure if their grandfather would be alive last month we figured it is a great blessing that he was able to spoil them.