Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A Little Gift for You...HURRY UP

COME ON AND SIGN UP!!
I will be picking a winner on Thursday Morning!!!


I am a gift giver. I love buying gifts for people. I wish I could send, you, my blog friends all a little something for a Christmas gift, but since I can't I decided to prepare a little gift with some goodies and give you a chance to receive a gift from me!

So If you are a regular reader, blog friend, go on and leave a comment!

The contents are a surprise, but I think they are all good gifts, so hopefully you will too.
It is worth about $15 in all.
A little bit of this and a little bit of that.



Please respond by Dec 5th.

***Also if you have kids or kids to buy for on your Christmas list go on over to 5 Minutes for Mom to win a great gift pack from
Parents® Magazine brand
It is a GREAT prize to win!!

8 comments:

Wendy said...

I feel the same way! I wish I had endless amounts of money so that I could buy all my blogging friends a gift:) So sweet of you to make a little giveaway!!

FlipFlop Mom said...

Oh I'm with BOTH you and Wendy... I'm a gift giver too.... I think this is absolute sweet....

Oh.. and the Michael W Smith CD.. I think I might just buy it!! I'm jealous you're getting yours FREE!! LOL LOL...

Andrea said...

Aww! How sweet! I like giving gifts as well...even though my hubby wants me to buy him NOTHING for Christmas! :) Oh well...he'll still get something! Thanks for offering this fun little gift though!

VICTORIA said...

This is sooo sweet! I'm in. We should all do this. How fun!

Melissa said...

How sweet of you! I hope you dont mind, but i tagged you! You can get all the details from my latest post. Have a great weekend!

Crystal said...

Like everyone else said you're the sweetest! I'm a gift giver as well...especially when it comes to my husband. He is really hard to shop for and when he opens a present from me that he really likes, it makes me so happy! I can't help but think about how God gave us the greatest gift of all...

Anonymous said...

Oh, 0h, I like surprises!!!

Beth said...

I already know how giving you are in real life... over half the toys Evan has are from you!