Saturday, December 08, 2007

So busy

I have been so busy doing this and that.
My head is spinning and I can barely stand still to think, let alone check blogs and update mine. Just wanted to let you know I probably won't be around much for a week or so. I just need to get my home in order and finish my 2 classes, just my finals left (that means an 8 page math test...YUCK).

I told you all that my BIL moved in last week, well since we are just such nice people with a huge (yeah right...being totally sarcastic here) house we will be welcoming 1 more person into our home for awhile, starting Monday, so I basically am forced to de-clutter the basement, and rest of my home for that matter.

Not to mention get ready for Christmas.
(God knew what he was doing when he encouraged me to get my shopping done early! Still have a tiny bit more, but my wonderful friend Bek is switching babysitting days with me so we can shop without our kids...how fun!)
Anyway...hopefully we can get our tree up before Christmas=)
Ans when we do I will show you some pictures of my snowflake tree!!

Ta Ta for now=)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

We were able to shop kid free this weekend:) Enjoy yourselves and grab dinner or a coffee at starbucks!! We did the latter and it was sooo nice:)