Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Going better

Nothing bad to talk about=)

**The bathroom is being worked on (yeah for rain, so hubby can be home)

**I only have 3 more math problems to finish my final=)

**My Christmas tree is decorated and looks much better

**Might get a change to do a bit of Christmas shopping tonight (only 4 more gifts to get!!)

**satisfied my craving for pizza today!

**Entering for a $200 gift certificate to True Jeans
thanks to 5 minutes for Moms giveaway

And this little fun from Autumn

my hair is: up in a messy bun, showered last night at my parents, need to go back later for another.
my nails are: not pretty, most broken some long, need some TLC
my clothes are: black athletic pants with white tank and turquoise long sleeve hooded thermal...jeans will be put on before I leave the house.
my mood is: GOTTA GET STUFF DONE!
my spirit is: hanging in there.
my big To Do is: Finish algebra final
my fitness level is: there is a new ab lounger sitting here in my dining room, waiting for some attention
my worst habit is: avoiding what I know I need to do...me too Aut!
my house looks: a little less chaotic than yesterday
my marriage is: wonderful, no complaints!
my car is: Black 1999 Jeep Cherokee
my children are: cute!
my local weather is: rainy and overcast
my dream destination is: Too beautiful to be real beach.

What about you? (copy and paste to your own blog, then leave me a comment!)



2 comments:

Crystal said...

This was fun! Mine is up!

Bek said...

glad things are looking up today!!!