Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Fun

Today we went downtown to see



The Toy Soldier, Bruce the talking Spruce Christmas tree and the Fairy Godmother.

It was a fun time with the kids and my cousins.

It was so fun to see the kids getting along and having fun, it made me realize how much they are missing out by not having any cousins.



Gavin (5) and Merci (7)

The Toy Soldier is a family tradition, since Merci was a baby.
We do it for the kids, but mostly my Grandma who loves to go see him.


Merci, Ethan, Nanny, Gavin, My Uncle Marty, Spencer

He dances and takes pictures with the kids and it is just such a fun thing to experience.


I know I posted pics and the whole story last year, but I know I have new readers, and besides It is good to document our memories.

Here is the sideways video:




1 comment:

Wendy said...

FUN FUN FUN!! I would love to see something like that. Of course my kids would stay far away! LOL!!