Saturday, December 08, 2007

This is what I want!

With an achy body I love to get massages. It can be from my hubby, my kids (yep I taught then how to rub my back!!) or just a few minutes in those chairs they have for demo at stores I just love to get my back...or anything massaged! Who doesn't?

Human Touch has introduced a new model to their line of Massage Chairs.
The new model is the HT 7450 Zero Gravity Massage Chair.
This chair has so many different features, it offers 4 techniques that are used by massage professionals on a regular basis such as Percussion, Rolling, Compression, and Kneading.
Another important feature is that it adjust to each individuals body, thus targeting the correct areas for each person.

Along with this top of the line massage chair human touch offers many other products for any need.
A full line of amazing Massage Chairs and products is available now at www.humantouch.com!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Michael's aunt is a massage therapist and she offered me a free hour massage in exchange for me showing her some stuff on the computer. Usually we only get 30 min free!! WOOT!!