Thursday, December 06, 2007

Insurance

Insurance is a touchy subject for me.

Really, I despise it.
Yes it helps us when we are in certain situations, but really it hurts us otherwise.

Josh and I were young when we got married and it was hard enough providing food and a place to live. And on top of that we had to pay car insurance...so you better believe we took time to compare car insurance quotes.

Just a few months ago i had an incident where a rock was thrown and hit my car, the kid ran away, but I was left with a HUGE dent that needed to get fixed if I didn't want a huge rust hole.
Did my car insurance cover that?
Nope
Because it wasn't much more than my deductible.
But why on earth do I need a deductible when I pay outrageous amounts a month and never claim anything. (Can you tell I am getting ticked??)

Good thing we don't own a home and have to worry about
home insurance...yet.


No comments: