Friday, December 14, 2007

A Christmas MEME

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, has to be pretty!

2. Real tree or artificial? Real, you can't beat the smell, but I do think we will invest in an artificial this year(when they are on sale!) , for many reasons

3. When do you put up the tree? Mid December

4. When do you take the tree down? After new years

5. Do you like egg nog? Not sure

6. Favorite gift received as a child? A doll house

7. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but I really need to get one, we have a stocking holder nativity thing, and the hook fell off so I use it as a decoration.

8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad

9. Easiest person to buy for? The kids

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Don't think I ever had one that bad

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Muppets Christmas Carol

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I started in OCT this year, YEAH ME! Usually not so early

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yep

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Ham

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? White!

17. Favorite Christmas song? Little drummer boy, or I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas (just because Merci loves it and knows every word, and I love to hear her sing it!)

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? I think so.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? both, we have a party for my dads side of the family that night, we open ours as a family on Christmas morning...EARLY!

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The people who steal and cheat t get money, I wish everyone had money so they wouldn't have to turn to this.

23. Favorite ornament, theme or color? Snow flakes!

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham and cheesy taotes=)

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Nativity scene, bathroom towels, and something hubby thinks of and picks out all by himself.

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Wendy

27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Angela

1 comment:

FlipFlop Mom said...

#22 breaks my heart.. but you're so right!!!! :( This time of year can bring some really mean and desperate people out!!!