Sunday, December 09, 2007

CHAOS

My home has become complete CHAOS.
Since my BIL moved in I had to de-clutter the basement, which was nice and needed to be done, so we have been moving stuff out of the basement into the attic and from the attic to goodwill etc. Somehow there is still stuff everywhere!

Today we had to clean more out of the basement to make room for 2 twin size beds in my back room in the basement (the back room is nicer than the main room in the basement...not sure why, we only rent...don't ask me!) So now the basement is pretty organized and now my dinning/living room is NOT.

And on top of that my Christmas tree is NOT pretty.

What a weekend.
I need the chaos to go BYE BYE.

I did manage to get half of my algebra final done though.
1 good thing=)

Night Night!

3 comments:

Drea said...

ugh that chaos feeling is not fun! hope it passes fast :-)

Wendy said...

that always seems to happen! When you organize one area, the others turn into pure chaos! Sorry that your tree is not pretty:( *hugs*

Crystal said...

Gimme a call if you ever need any help!