Thursday, December 20, 2007

Here again

So here I am, finding time to blog a bit even though I said I wouldn't.

I am still in my PJ's...for some reason if I don;t get up and get going I get more done...does that make sense?? I feel like if I stop to shower, I won't want to clean, I will want to go somewhere.
I do have a few some where's to go, but that can wait until tomorrow.

Today was Merci's first day of Christmas break! It has been going well.
We watched my friend Bek's 2 boys so she could finish her shopping (she watched mine on Monday!) They kids played really well, over an hour they all played play-doh together. I got to do some laundry and make cookies all while watching 2 extra kids!

We started to rearrange Merci's room, but had to take a break since we were being too noisy for E to fall asleep. Here we are down here and E is still not sleeping....RRRRR.

He is at that age of kinda not needing a nap everyday, only some days, and it is so hard to get him to nap that it might not even be worth it, but then again I REALLY need a break from kids, ya know?? Not sure what to do there (did I mention, he will go to sleep perfectly fine for Josh).

Anyway...I guess this is a boring post. But trying to keep myself busy.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I am glad that you are taking the time to post a little something:) I am missing everyone!! I find it better to have kids over because Wesley plays with them and doesn't need my constant attention.

Wesley was around E's age when he stopped napping at home. He napped at my MIL who was babysitting him, but NEVER at home! GAH! I still made his rest for an hour with books or a quiet toy so I could have a break! Thank goodness Lani is a good napper. I will lose my mind when she stops! HA!!

Bek said...

i must say i am impressed that you got cookies and laundrey done with 4 kids....i can't even do that with just my two :)

Margo said...

Play doh is the bomb! And so is hanging out in your jammies!! ;-)

FlipFlop Mom said...

Hey girly!!!!!!!! Love my jammies.... love them so much..hubby was going to get me Jammy Grams for Christmas.. then realized it was $50.. OUCH.. nahhhhhhhhh...

Anyway.. ok you said you made the bulb ornament.. how did you get the snowflake in there????? I sat there.. and sat there.. and sat there.. LOL LOL LOL...

L-O-V-I-N-G the CD too... THANK YOU!!! You're such a blessing!!

Anonymous said...

yup - i totally CANNOT clean if i'm clean - it grosses me out. i like to clean everything and then shower! ahh. . . satisfying : )