Saturday, December 22, 2007

4 Real

I am truly finished shopping now=)
Got that darn webkinz, and kinda funny, 10 minutes after we got home the neighbors called to see if they could come over, needless to say the gift got thrown into a gift bag! Can't wrap every gift pretty!

We celebrated Christmas with y husbands family this morning.
It was so nice not to have to rush around to other places etc.
We took our time and enjoyed our time there.

It was so much fun watching the kids open their gifts.
Ethan is very expressive, so it makes things so much fun.

Ethan got lots of Spiderman toys and a transformer, and Merci got Polly's, High School Musical cd, makeup stuff and a new purse.

They loved every gift=)

It made me really excited for Christmas to get here.
Tomorrow we go downtown to enjoy some winter festivities with cousins from out of town.
Picture to come sometime next week.

Oh, one more thing. Let me vent.
I ordered a Fm transmitter (for Josh's ipod) off Ebay....the auction ended the 15th.
They said Priority mail (which is 2-3 days)...yep, NOT here.
I hope the post office is open on Christmas Eve, and that shipment BETTER get here, or I will be really PISSED.
I already realized a gift I got my brother won't be here until after Christmas, but I didn't realize it was shipping from another country, so that was my fault.

Oh yeah...we were driving on the east side a few weeks ago and saw a church that was named
4 Real Church. How ghetto is that???
But it made for a fun title to my post, anyway!



2 comments:

Amy said...

The post office is suppose to deliver packages on Christmas Eve, I looked into it last week.

I hope it comes, I know what a pain it is to have stuff not arrive on time.

Merry Christmas

Renata said...

I'll have to find that church. We have a picture of a church on the Outer Banks (NC) that had a slogan, "let it rip!"