Saturday, July 02, 2005

1st Day of our CLEVELAND vacation

Mommy and Ethan exploring the water

Merci posing by a waterfall


Our family decide to stay in Cleveland to vacation this year. Things are getting a little harder for us to go to our usual cabins in Michigan. All the boys (my bros) are working, my aunt has too many dogs to find sitters for, and it is just a long 8 hour drive with 2 little kids. So This week we will be doing various things around our wonderful city! Today was day 1. We went to Olmsted falls park(or as our family calls it Slippery Rock), you know where we ALL got our wedding pictures taken...most of us anyway. We had a little picnic lunch and then played in the water and on the rocks. We then walked over to Grand Pacific Junction for some ice cream. YUM YUM. It was nice to spend sometime with my parents, brothers and my Grandma. Enjoy some picture of my children!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

I hope you guys have a terrific vacation in Cleveland. For our fifth wedding anniversary this year we stayed local and pretended to be tourists in Cleveland. It was a blast! We really do live in a wonderful city. Hope you find much refreshment and relaxation this week!