Thursday, July 21, 2005

Welcome Josh!

My wonderful husband has joined the blog world! Check him out http://joshschuster.blogspot.com

Other than that not much going on to blog about. Went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, went to the Bruckmans to play, and went swimming at my parents today.
Oh my goodness the times you don't have a video camera handy!! My parents have one of those quick set pools, you know those big blue ones everybody is getting. Well my dad filled it up today and filled it a bit too high. The one side was like leaning too far down and my dad had just told Merci not to lean on that side. So of course being the little stinker she is she leaned on it, the whole side got pushed down and there was an instant waterfall taking Merci out of the pool with with it. The water didn't stop because the side got stuck under the ladder, I was too busy cracking up to move the ladder so Merci was laying on the ground under the flowing water! HILARIOUS!!! Had to be there to get the whole jist of it! Other than that, nothing to talk about!! Bye!

4 comments:

Bek said...

can u add josh to your links? that way i can easily check him out....
:) ha! that came out wrong...

Jason said...

Ooh, I want to check him out, too! Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about!

Autumn said...

Thanks for coming over to play! There is strength in numbers...and I was feeling verrrry outnumbered that day, lol! I got a great mental image of Merci and the pool, by the way. Thanks for the laugh! :)

Bek said...

i visited Josh's blog, but he doesn't have a post yet!!!!!!!!!!!!
(but he has links, and i don't have that!) :)