Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Indians return home after bouncing Yanks

Our Cleveland Indians are off to knock the sox of those Boston Reds!

My husband is not a sports fan, so we follow sports in this house.

I really miss it, because there is nothing like being at a baseball game or a high school football game.

We love our Indians though.

We went to a sports bar for dinner the other night and the Indians vs Yankees game 3 was on, and I really enjoyed rooting for my team along with the rest of the place.

We need a championship win.

Let's go TRIBE.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

HMM...It will be a lot of fun watching our SOX kick your TRIBES butts:) LOL!!! I really don't care much about baseball, but it's fun when they make it this far!!

Crystal said...

YEAH! GO TRIBE!

Bek said...

yay cleveland!

FlipFlop Mom said...

This is cute!!! I live in NH.. so I guess that means I'm SOX fan.. right???? LOL LOL.. actually I'm a sports widow.. and my hubby routes for the Braves... LOL LOL.... But who ever wins.. It's having fun that counts... right????