Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A few ?'s

What do you do when your washer isn't working right, and the guy who we use to fix appliances (our family has used him for years, very reliable) says he thinks he knows exactly what it is. The part is about $90 and he charges a minimum of $28, but a new washer is about $300.

The washer we have we bought used, I have had it 3-4 years, and not sure how old it really is (it isn't ancient or anything) so what are the chances the old, fixed washer will last another few years??

Hmmm?

AND

If anyone can answer this...without cheating...I will be very impressed!

addition and subtraction of polynomials
(4w^2y-3xy+x^3z)-(w^2+4w^2y-3xy)+(4x^3y+2xy)
***x^2...is x to the 2nd power...an exponent***

So you tell me, when would you use this?

Good night, I am going to start bedtime and come sit on the couch and eat Tastefully Simple beer bread and dips!!

***BONUS***
Did you listen to Amy Grant growing up?? I did and I loved her.

She has a new book out and if you go to Laura Williams Musings you can enter to win a copy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking up. I've got ya down for two entries. Good Luck!

Andrea said...

Okay...I am not even going to TRY to answer that math question! haha :)

FlipFlop Mom said...

well.... if you can spring it get a new washer.. as a mom of two and a busy husband my is working DAILY... so I say go for a new one... if you can...

That math problem... nope.. not happening.. lol lol.. sorry... I get migraines easy.. that would make my head explode!!!!!

Love Amy Grant... as much as I've entered.. I'd be glad if you WON!! Ü

Wendy said...

Hee! If it's not simple addition and subtraction then I am done!! LOL!!

As for the washer...I would try to get a new one if I was you!!