Monday, October 29, 2007

Finally Circus pictures!

Over a week ago we took the kids and my grandma to the Circus (well she insisted on paying so she took us)!
We got there in time for the pre-show, where the kids could go down on the main floor and get autographs of the pretty dancers and watch little comedy shows with the clowns, and the ever famous elephant painting! The kids were right in the front row for this, Ethan got scared and came running when the elephant came out.


Do you see his trunk holding the brush?? How cute!

We had a fun time. Ethan kept clapping and saying "yeah, it's over, let's go home" after every act. Good thing the elephants came out a lot, he really enjoyed them!


Isn't it amazing that these huge creatures can do stuff like this??


I love the tigers they are so pretty!



I was amazed that I got this shot. I clicked the button when the cannon went off, hoping to get a picture and...see the red thing, that was the man flying through the air and you can see the lady just leaving the cannon, how fun!



Here is my little guy with his cotton candy hat! (the cotton candy came in this clown hat. At least it made it a little more worth the $10 for cotton candy.

4 comments:

Renata said...

My mother in law said that there is always an elephant parade downtown (weather permitting) when the circus comes. Unfortunately I found out after the fact...
How often does the circus come? I think I went when I was little, but I must have been really little because I can't remember. I'd love to take my kids sometime.

Drea said...

awe what great photos!! how fun .

Chastity said...

We saw Barnum and Bailey's circus in NYC a few years ago before Lila was born, and I cannot wait to take her!! Looks like so much fun!

Mrs. Stam said...

very cute picture