Saturday, October 13, 2007

What about that weather?

Last week right now, I was driving to get some gas, so we could go to the beach one last time with my parents. Me and the kids were in the car with our bathing suits on, sweating, since I have no AC in the Jeep.


Papa and kids

I am so thankful for that one last day of nice weather. It got up to 89 degrees that day. It was a beautiful day for the beach.


My E!

I got one last nice toasty sun burn.

Right now, today, one week later it is a chilly 48 degrees outside and 65 in our house, yet I refuse to turn on the heat, hopefully until November, but I am sure I will have to. E's toes were so old this morning I felt bad, but her refuses to wear socks to bed.


My QT's
Hopefully these pictures warmed you up a bit!
And if you are in a warm climate, can I visit?

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Ohhh...those pictures DID warm me up...and make me wish for some warm weather! haha....unfortunately winter is coming. I may have to wait until next May or June for my warm weather! :( Cute pics though!

Drea said...

Love the pics. you can tell your getting really good w/ the camera. Your kids look darling.

FlipFlop Mom said...

They sure DID warm me up!! LOL LOL.. sorry I don't live in a warm enviroment... but it's pretty nice!!!