Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A horse

Because I am a nice mommy, I made a trip to the gift shop while Merci was in surgery yesterday.
She has been wanting a Webkinz, so I finally got her one. I picked out a cute fuzzy Clydesdale horse. We sat down to figure it out today and let me tell you I had fun=)

You have to take care of your animal, feed it, love it and take it to the Dr. You can earn money and buy some really cool stuff. Everything from food to designer furniture for it's house! It is a lot of fun. I may sneak into her account and play with it myself.

If you are looking for a fun Christmas gift, I would suggest it highly. It was only $10, and worth every penny=)

You get to take care of it on-line for a year, and then you can pay to continue.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

What a sweet mom you are :). Oh, for the recipe day name, I like Tackle it Tuesday. How is Merci doing?

Andrea said...

Aww! Sounds like a cute idea...I remember kids had something like that when I was young, but it was kinda like a little video game type thing (in the shape of your pet!)that you carried everywhere with you. Hope she (and you! heehee) have fun! :)