Monday, October 08, 2007

Lights

This is the best time of the year to sit outside and enjoy the Fall breezes.

I would love to have a big backyard, with lots of trees. I dream of Josh and I and the kids walking down a path, lighted with
outdoor lighting and the smell of Fall in the air. We are heading toward our little bonfire, with leaves crunching under our feet, with hot mugs of cider in our hands, enjoying life together as a family.

I just love crunchy leaves, mulled cider and bonfires.
Too bad I live in the city and have a little yard.
Someday=)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I know...I totally wish I lived in the country with a big yard too...oh well...like you said. Someday! :)

Shanilie said...

All of those things sound wonderful! The joys of fall and frolicking through the leaves :) You'll have to take a trip to the country. What a beautiful dream and one that I am sure will eventually come true!