Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A bit frustrated

Whoever made up math is crazy. I really don't see why someone sat there all day coming up with this crap.

I start off each lesson, thinking I can do this, and then by the end I am wondering what the heck I am doing.

I hate how in the lesson they give you easy, uncomplicated samples and then in homework or testing they give you these crazy one and you have no idea what to do....uggg.

Right now I am working on Properties of exponents.
When will I ever use this??

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Haha, I wondered that all the time too.

Andrea said...

I am SOOOO with you on this! I dislike math with a passion...and to be honest, I really remember nothing i learned...except maybe to add and subtract! haha ;) Good luck with your math!

Shanilie said...

Not fun. That does bring up some awful memories lol. Hope all goes well, and that it will pass quickly!

Blessings!