Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Will Question

My MIL called the other day to ask if we would be willing o be legally responsible for her kids, under 18, if something was to happen to her an her husband. I guess I already figured that would be the case and my husband did too so we are now...or whenever they get the will finished...legal guardians of my husbands sibling if anything was to happen to their parents. Currently there are 4 under the age of 18, but soon there will only be 3.

I was joking with her and told her as long as they ha left us with a good life insurance policy on them...LOL.
If they don't have one they better call for a term life insurance quote soon.

We don't have a will but have talked about getting one many times.
We should get a move on it for our kids sake.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I know this is a PP, but I just had to comment:) Michael and I have an appointment next week with a lawyer to make a living will. Mostly to be sure that Wesley and Lani would be okay if GOD FORBID anything happen both Michael and I at the same time.