Monday, January 14, 2008

Valentines Swap

Another swap, how fun. I did the Christmas ornament exchange and it was great, I never did post pics but I got some great green snowflake ornaments and a very pretty angel one.

Kailani at Island Life is at it again, this time she is hosting a Valentines Day Goody Swap!!



You should sign up!
It is a great way to meet new bloggers, and send fun gift to people.
I love gift giving so I think it is fun=)

Here are my answers to the Valentines questionnaire:

What is your idea of a romantic Valentine’s Day?
Anything with my hubby, but who wants to babysit your kids n Valentines Day??I love when my husband picks stuff out for me on his own, without help or suggestions from me. A card with a few sweet words would really be fine!

In reality, what is your Valentine’s Day really like?
Nothing out of the ordinary. My husband isn't a holidays person. Last year we got a Wii as a family Valentines gift, I think I like the who family idea.


If you could have a lifetime supply of your favorite sweet indulgence, what would it be?
I have to pick just one? Reese's Peanut Butter cups or mini M&M's, Laffy Taffy is great too.

Is there any sweet treat you absolutely do not like?

Black liquorice (does anyone like this stuff?), and I am not too fond of nuts in my food.
I really don't like boxes of chocolate either, I don't like surprises in my food.

If you fell into a pool of chocolate, how would you get out?
I would probably jump in, it's good for your skin, right??

3 comments:

VICTORIA said...

I entered too! fun fun fun!

Crystal said...

I hate black licorice too. I love your answers! And who would want to escape from a pool of chocolate?! I would jump right on in with you!

Bek said...

i am one of those black licorice LOVERS ( i think u either love it or hate it) and i like nuts too....but we do have the reses in common!!! :) speaking of sweets, thx for the yummy cookie todaY! deilsh! i should've taken two (no, its better i didn't) :)