Friday, January 04, 2008

Routine!

We are back to our normal routine (even though we don't have a real set routine).

Merci is back at school, so we have to be up at a certain time, and E has to nap at a certain time, we have to leave to get Merci at a certain time, and I have to remember to shower before I leave...LOL.

A few fun things:

1.) I wanted to start a circle journal for my side of the family this year. I cut out an article about circle journals YEARS ago. It has always been in the back of my mind. It kinda just happened, while at Target the other day I randomly remembered and found the perfect little journal.
I started it today! i have yet to tell my family we are doing this, but half of the family is out of town for a wedding, so I have until next weekend to finish all that I want to do with it.

2.) M starts ice skating lessons tomorrow, for FREE (well $1 skate rental per week) at our local outdoor ice rink (that is right around the corner and only realized was there not too long ago).

3.) Our bathroom is almost complete. I haven't talked much about it, but I will tell the story someday!

Well I am going to go now and work on my first entry in the circle journal, while my cute hubby plays Forza!

And if you are curious...I am LOVING my iphone!!!!
I read blogs and check my e-mail every morning before I get out of bed.
I have yet to do a blog post on it though.

TaTa




4 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh, now there's something I'd like to do...check my email and blogs before I get out of bed! hehe...lucky you! :)

Wendy said...

Nice! I would love to be able to catch up on blogs on my phone!!! LUCKY!!

We were glad to be back on our "schedule" also. I think that we all were getting a little cranky without it. Wesley wants to take snowboarding lessons, so I am looking into signing him up at a local mountain. Man, I wish it was FREE. Going to cost me a lot, but I would love for him to have a winter sport. I am such a hermit during the cold months and wish I had gotten into skiing or something. A busy kid will stay out of trouble when they get older, so I will start now:) LOL!!

FlipFlop Mom said...

Oh the circle journal is a cool idea... however... no one in my family would do it.. :-(

Ice skating lessons... now that sounds like FUN!!!

I'm clueless about Iphones... cell phones... etc.. LOL LOL.. I'm behind the times... but it sounds cool!!

Autumn said...

I've never heard of a circle journal. And I look forward to our family returning to routine. The kids and I go back to school this coming week. I have such mixed feelings about it. I think I'll miss being home with them... but it's also good to get out. :)