Tuesday, January 15, 2008

::Fabulousness::

This morning E and I went to visit Bek and her boys. We took lunch and played for a bit, Bek is due in 6 days so I thought she could use some distraction. Sometimes our play time becomes difficult, traing 2 3 year old boys to get along and share is tricky, but I think God is working in them and in us as moms.

My husband was home early due to the wonderful snow that is gracing us with it's presence.

He took E and went to pick up Merci for me. 1 hour of fabulous quiet and all about me time.

Haven't had this in awhile. I turned on a wonderful worship cd, made some green tea and honey (sinuses are messed up again), and cut coupons from the Sunday paper ( I love coupons!!), now I am spending just a few minute here and then I am off to do some more stuff without interruptions!!

Awe...the quiet!
Hope you get to enjoy some YOU time today!
You deserve it=)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

How great for you to have some "you time!!" Oh, and btw...I love coupons too! haha :)

Wendy said...

AWESOME!! Dang storm made me miss my coupons!! We really need to get the paper delivered:)