Saturday, January 05, 2008

After Dinner Mint

is the kind of ice cream creation I got at Cold Stone Creamery last night ( I LOVE that place). My brother got us a gift card so we decided to share with the kids.

After Dinner Mint-Dark Chocolate Mint ice cream with Oreo, marshmallow and shaved chocolate (which I didn't get).
Josh got apple dumpling A La Mode with half vanilla bean ice cream and half sweet cream ice cream.
Merci got coffee ice cream with gummy bears.
Ethan got cotton candy ice cream with gummy bears.
We then came and put our crazy kids to bed.

-------------------------------------------

Merci had ice skating today, they tested to see what level the kids needed to sign up for.
Merci is in basic 1.
She did good.
I even put on some skates afterward and got some exercise.
It would have been good if the skated were sharp.
But it was fun nonetheless.




2 comments:

Wendy said...

I have never been to cold stone creamery! I am so going to see if there is one near us:) Michael would be in heaven. He loves him some ice cream. We hope to go skating tomorrow:) Make sure you get some pics!!

Bek said...

coffee with gummy bears? too funny....

for my bday, i got my free one and i got the same kind you got (with shaved chocolate)......it was delicious!!