Thursday, January 24, 2008

Almost there

I did get A LOT done on closing out our business today.
I was behind, so I had to do Oct-Dec monthly Income/Expense report and I did it!
You get so much done with no kids around...LOL.
Still have stuff to do, but I can see the light, that makes me SMILE.
Thanks for all the smiles that were sent my way, they kept me going!!

I am grateful my husband took Eboy with him today. A nice break, I must say. Wish I could have been doing other things, but nonetheless I was grateful.
I even got a pass from cooking.
Whenever I say Costco the mouths start watering for hot dogs, pizza and churros!
We had to get Josh a cake and some stuff to make lots of lasagna for Josh's birthday dinner with my family on Saturday, and his on Sunday.
We love going to Costco, not sure why, we must be boring people=)
Anyway, I know I need t post something more interesting soon, so I will be thinking 'bout it.
Any ideas?

3 comments:

Wendy said...

good for you:) We don't have Cosco, but we have Sam's Club! We love to go there also. Even though we don't end up getting much. BORING!!

FlipFlop Mom said...

I'm with Wendy..!! WE have a BJ's though!! WE don't buy much either.. I think in the end it DOES cost more!!????

I'm so jealous that you can keep track of a business like that.. gosh.. I hate #'s and money.. I would have to pay someone to do it!!

I love your blog!! don't think you're boring!!!

VICTORIA said...

I'm making lasagna for my hubby for our anniversary tonight! We are going to olive garden on saturday, couldn't go out tonight unfortunately. He loves lasagna!
Happy Birthday to your Hubby!