Friday, January 11, 2008

Flaunt it Friday!

The Mommy Kelly at Taken With a Grain of Salt hosts a fun posting challenge on Friday's
Flaunt it Friday
is the name of the game.

Today we had to take a photo of the inside of our refrigerator.
::Yikes::
Mine is quite messy.
I usually like to keep it organized, but whatever.
I can't be perfect.

And I bet you couldn't tell there is a 9 lb. ham in there...rotting.
Long Story= cooked it too long, was very nasty, didn't want to waste it, was gonna make dog food for my aunt, never did, forgot to toss it on garbage day ...if I put it in the can out back the neighborhood cats will get into it...gotta wait until next wednesday=(

Anyway Here it is:



In the first picture there was a bag of shredded cheese covering our stash on Smirnoff Ice's, so I took a closer picture for you. (I feel like a liquor store, we bought a few6 packs for New Years and nobody drank much, so we have a ton left..Oh well, it will be consumed!)
We aren't big drinkers, so it might take awhile.

Can't wait to see your fridge!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

You lush =). I wish I could take a picture of our fridge, I just cleaned it out but I have no camera to take a picture of it.

Wendy said...

YUM!! I will be over for a drink! Those are my fav's:P

Trace said...

I'm the same, alcohol sits in my fridge for months. :)

Trace

Anonymous said...

Awesome Donna. Tell me, do you like having a side by side. I've always considered getting one, but never did.

I love the clementines... now you've gone and got me craving! And yes, that is Hellmann's in my fridge... my mama trained me well... where the heck is yours, I couldn't find it! And don't tell me you're out! No real Hellmann's woman would be caught dead without a stash! Ha!

Uh, yeah. That there is alot of alcohol. Smirnoff, mmmmmmmmm! I also see you be liking the fancy coffee. Go girl. Gotta start those days with alittle self-indulgence!

Thanks so much for participating in this week's challenge! See you next week.

Candi said...

LOL about the ham. I try to plan my cleaning of the fridge to coincide with trash day, but sometimes it just doesn't work out that way.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Penny said...

LOL about the Smirnoffs! Your fridge is full like ours :)

Can't see the ham... it's hiding. ;)