Thursday, January 17, 2008

I want a mixer so bad!!! and My Old Navy Trip

So why not try to win one!

But before I tell you how... let me tell you about my trip to Old Navy today! I am sure most of you have heard that they are having their fabulous 50% off all clearance sale. And since I love great deals ( I usually will not buy clothing for full price...I ALWAYS start at the clearance racks!) I couldn't pass up the chance to to SAVE!! So I went today and got...
Me- 3 tanks, 1 pair of sequin ballet flats, & a 3/4 sleeve t-shirt for $13
Josh- 2 button down long sleeve shirts for about $10
Merci-2 plain tanks, 2 cutsie tanks, a pair of school uniform shorts, bermuda jean shorts, 1 long sleeve cute shirt, 1 khaki skirt for right about $20 (a little less)
Ethan- 2 button down long sleeve shirts, jean jacket (only $3), 2 pairs of socks, 1 set of pj's for $13

$3.00 was the magic price. And nothing over, that I kept, $4.75!!!

I did have to decide what to keep and what not too after trying stuff on, and realizing I spent a little more than I wanted.

I overheard the lady tell someone the sale ends today, not sure if that is true, but you better hurry up!

So now here I got trying to win a mixer:

A Cowboy’s Wife is having a contest on her food blog! You can win a Hamilton Beach® Stand Mixer and she’ll ship anywhere so everyone is eligible!

Enter to win at MyWoodenSpoonDOTcom

4 comments:

FlipFlop Mom said...

Oh I wish we had an Old Navy closer.. but we don't.. sniff sniff.. I like their clothes and the Gap...

Oh.. there's something for you over at my blog.. go peek!!

Chastity said...

I haven't gone in Old Navy in a while, but I pass by constantly. I guess I should pop in soon.

VICTORIA said...

Hmmm, old navy hasn't impressed me lately. I just went there last week, and it wasn't yet the big discount sale that I could tell. I have in the past gotten Beau and Leah ton's of stuff for under $80, love it when the old navy toddler jeans mark down to around 2.99.

Gina said...

I'm a sucker for a bargain!