Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Why I didn't post

I didn't have time to post yesterday because it was freaking 66 degrees here. What the heck??
January, the coldest month of the year and we had a 66 degree day.

We had some running around to do during the day, but after school we went outside, rode bikes, mommy vacuumed the very messy car and raked up some leaves, the kids played and had so much fun. Anticipating Spring already=)

Ethan's breathing isn't very good, he had wheezing and a seal bark cough, I shouldn't have let him out to run. Waiting for him to wake so I can see how he is doing. My poor baby=(

We are watching my aunts dog and he likes to roll in nasty smelling stuff outside, so Josh and I ventured to bathe him last night...he did good, but he kept eying my like he was gonna bite me had off. I like dogs, other people's dogs, but I have realized I am NOT a dog owning
person. Kids are enough work.

We ended the night with a movie, Captain Morgan Pineapple Orange coolers and some pretzels!

Exciting...I know;)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Sounds like a busy, productive day! Poor Ethan, I hope he's OK. He's so cute =)

Wendy said...

I am glad that Ethan's breathing is better! Scary!