Tuesday, January 29, 2008

a fraction of the time

FINALLY!!
My washer and dryer are now fixed. Previously (before Christmas) you heard me ramble about my broken washer, and how I got the part and put it in myself. Well it turns out that was not the problem ($100 dollars I did not need to spend) and though it was working better it still wasn't right (random times between cycles, up to an hour). The dryer also decided it would take 2-3 cycles to dry a load completely, I have just been putting off the fix or replacement, I have better things to spend my money on. But it became a BIG headache to do laundry. 1 whole day to do 2-3 loads, YUCK.

So Mr fixer guy solved both of y problems and charged me $85. (I gave him a nice tip because he has been here 3 other times and not charged).

But they are fixed and now my love of doing the laundry is back!
(I really do like it! It get to go in the basement and be in quiet while I fold clothes...my escape!)
Such and interesting post=)

No comments: