Saturday, January 12, 2008

Skating didn't go as planned

Merci had a great lesson, but E didn't get to skate. He decided to throw a big fit before we left and deliberately disobeyed me 2 times before we could get out the door. I am usually the sucker who gives in but I am turning over a new leaf and will be true to my words. We will try again next week. I really wanted to let him, I saw all these other little kids doing it, and knew he would have fun. But hopefully I am one step closer to getting him to know that I mean what I say.

We all came home and ate lunch and took naps.

Tonight we are off to use the rest of our Cold Stone Creamery gift card=)

2 comments:

FlipFlop Mom said...

OY!! I've had those days!! It's hard to stick to your guns... but in the end.. they really will be just fine!! I would have opted for lunch and a nap any day.. LOL LOL

Candi said...

Yum--I love Cold Stone!!

Boy, I totally understand those little boy fits. Lucas is just under two and amazes me with his skill ;-).