Thursday, January 10, 2008

Short lived

I am back. I know, that was short.
I decided I would just control my time on the computer the next few days, instead of not doing it at all, I wouldn't want to set myself up for failure.
Plus my husband thinks I should just not dwell on the issue right now.
And don't worry, we are all fine, just a big decision we have to make about something, so fasting and praying lots is in my future.

Sad I missed Wordless Wednesday, maybe I will do one today, or maybe not.

I am trying to comment more, I hope you all notice!
Maybe you should comment more here too!!!
::Wink::Wink::
I like friends=)

8 comments:

Crystal said...

I pray for wisdom with this big decision you guys are making. I love comments too!

Amy said...

You are cute.
I have noticed your comments.

I pray that God's guidance will be apparent as you make your decision.

Wendy said...

Oh Donna! I knew that you couldn't stay away for long:) So, are you thinking of moving to NH?!? We have a lot of roofs that need working on;) Ours being one of them!!LOL!! No, but seriously...let me know if you need anything!

Christy said...

Hey Donna! THe nice thing about that bread is that my son loves it too and normally he won't eat brown bread. I think it's the sunflower seeds etc in it!

Anonymous said...

a while ago i was paranoid to comment, but i think that season is over...

god is always faithful!

FlipFlop Mom said...

I second the move to NH.. you wouldn't be sorry...

What ever you're praying about.. know that you're in my thoughts and prayers and I hope that the Lord guides you soon.. I know that we have to wait on HIS time.. but being human... grrrrr...

Today is DE-Lurk Day.. so I don't dare come over here and not post!!!

Hugs to you girly pie!!

Gina said...

Glad you're back. I'll say a prayer for you too. Those decisions can be tough and I pray the Lord's leading will be apparent.

Chastity said...

I hope all is well!!