Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What is it with Jeans?

I love jeans. I wear them ALL of the time. Nothing else seems to feel as good. I remember hating jeans when I was younger, I refused to wear them, LOL. My kids live in jeans too. The first article of clothing I bought Ethan was a pair of jeans! Some people like name brand jeans like true religion jeans, but I go for affordability. I don't know though, maybe the really expensive ones are more comfortable or last longer, I am not sure, because I have never owned a pair! Maybe one day I will have to try them out.

1 comment:

Mrs. Stam said...

Got me there I taught that true rligion jeans was soem kind of christian jeans and who knows what, Iwas thinking, what would christia jeans look like? Silly me

I click on th clik on the link and first thing I taought was wow very imodest jeans so not quite what I expect of christian jeans ha ha ha !

Renee