Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Life

Nothing has been going on. Just the normal daily stuff. Having issues with different things and know that God sees and will take care of them. E had an eye dr apt today and he needs to wear a patch or eye drops (to dilate the good eye so he uses the bad one...means going outside won't be fun for him) daily, yuck. His eye isn't getting worse, but isn't getting better.

Very upset by the missing pregnant lady here in Ohio. I hate that people have to deal with these things. I cry out to God on her and her family's behalf, not to mention the innocent little boy who witnessed this. Why O Lord, why?? I have a friend who questions religion and God because of these things, I don't blame her. It is hard to understand why the enemy has powers just as God.

Today is a beautiful day, hope Ethan's eyes feel better so we can go outside later (he had to get his eyes dilated so the sun has been bugging them). Maybe we can go swim at my parents house. And check up on my bro's since my parent's are out of town. Wish I was on vacation, need a break from life..ya know!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Prayin' for Ethan's eye! I know what you mean, I think all of us could use a break from life!

Mrs. Stam said...

sometime I feel like I'm not going trought life but life is getting trought me.

There is soooo much to do in so little time.

I think I need to get some more time with God to feel better but kinda difficult with our little blessing wanting to nurse, be change, rock, held etc... I all love it but I kinda put spending quality time with the one who is the more important (kinda feel like a Martha and not a Mary)

I hear you need a vacation too!